Microsoft Office 365
Providing flexibility, agility and innovative solutions.
Office 365 Support
Microsoft Office 365 has all the tools your organization could need. At Peters & Associates, we have the experience and expertise to deploy, service, and enhance your Office 365 experience.
collaboration. productivity. security.
- Manage all services in one console
- Meet whenever, wherever
- Manage teams and projects easily
- Easily share with customers and partners
- Stay connected with your people
- Use Office on all your devices on-demand
- Access Documents wherever you go
- Run side-by side with older versions
- Enjoy business continuity
- Create amazing documents in less time
- Get to everything from any browser
- Protection against Spam
- Protection against Malware
- Added Security to Mobile devices
how secure is your Office 365 environment?
Security Review for Office 365
Our Security Review for Office 365 can help you identify weaknesses in your system’s current Office 365 security while monitoring for suspicious activity.
A Regular Review Can Track:
- Upcoming license expiration
- Proper mailbox auditing
- High current Utilization of license
- Forwarding settings abnormalities
- Mailboxes enabled for unusual protocols
- Mailboxes enabled for unusual connection methods
- Old/unused mailboxes
- Authentication outside of the country
With this automated report, you can compare security events across time periods and gain insight into the true effectiveness of your security practices.
Office 365 Multi-Factor Authentication
Business email compromise scams like Phishing and Spoofing are getting more and more complex. In a world of mobile devices accessing sensitive financial and operational information, you must take proactive steps to protect your important assets.
A basic implementation of Modern Authentication and MFA to be enabled in Office 365 includes…
- Pilot MFA process with user subset
- Enable Modern Authentication
- Enable Multi-Factor Authentication
- Deploy App Passwords
- Setup trusted IP ranges
- Apply rules across enterprise
- Jumpstart support
Multifactor authentication is one of the most effective tools to combat identity compromise and protect your business.
Learn more about MFA for O365 here.
Off-board your IT management to industry experts to keep your business tech secure and optimized so your teams can get back to business initiatives. Contact one of our IT consultants in Chicago to find out what secure, scalable, and optimized solutions are right for you.
SECURITY REVIEW FOR OFFICE 365
ONE TIME PHISHING TEST
VULNERABILITIES SCAN & REPORT