Our PULSE Aware
Security Awareness Program helps to teach and reinforce effective cyber security practices with your employees. Often your “first-line-of-defense” in a cyber-attack, knowledgeable and vigilant employees can protect your most sensitive data.
- Public cloud.
- Private cloud.
- Traditional data centers.
our PULSE aware
24x7 Access to Security Awareness Training
Monthly Social Engineering Testing and Review
- Baseline testing
- 100’s of phishing email templates and landing pages
On-demand or Interactive Resources
- Scenario-based training exercises
- Ongoing security hints and tips email subscription
- Training assessments & reporting on results
- Training course examples:
- Intro to security awareness training
- Handling sensitive information securely
- Basics of credit card security
- Mobile data security
- PCI & GLBA compliance
- Strong passwords
- Safe web browsing
- Financial institution physical security
Access to the PULSE Aware Portal
- Dashboard & Reporting
- Self-service Security Awareness Training
For more information to get started with PULSE Aware, contact a Peters & Associates representative.
Off-board your IT management to industry experts to keep your business tech secure and optimized so your teams can get back to business initiatives. Contact one of our IT consultants in Chicago to find out what secure, scalable, and optimized solutions are right for you.
SECURITY REVIEW FOR OFFICE 365
ONE TIME PHISHING TEST
VULNERABILITIES SCAN & REPORT