PULSE Security Services
Peters & Associates develops all of our managed services with security in mind. Each of our offerings was designed to help keep our customers secure – adhering to the NIST Cyber Security Framework. In addition to our Complete managed services, we offer a set of Managed Services to directly address the cyber security of your business. Our PULSE Security Services are comprised of solutions that protect your most sensitive data across multiple vectors. We focus on people, process, and technology to deliver a comprehensive service designed around securing numerous points of intrusion.
Questions to ask before a breach occurs:
- Are we enforcing access policies based on user, device, and location?
- Do we have an incident response plan that has been tested and works?
- How do we monitor abnormal network traffic, devices, and user behavior in our environment?
- Do we have a tested and functional business continuity plan?
- How are we detecting suspicious activity in the cloud?
Our PULSE Security Services include:
- 24×7 network security monitoring and proactive response
- Incident response management
- Security awareness training and testing
- Strategy planning
- Skilled and certified resources – NSA, CISM, CISA, CRISC, ITIL, CompTIA, NIST, CISSP
Managed SIEM Services
– 24×7 Security Monitoring, Alerting, and Response
– Automated event correlation
– Weekly Report Analysis and Feedback
– Quarterly Vulnerability Scans
vCISO and Assessment Services
– Cyber Security Assessment
– IT Risk Assessment
– Incident and Response Planning
– Strategy and Policy Development
– Regular Vulnerability Scanning
Security Awareness Training Program
– Access to hundred of on-demand security awareness training modules
– Monthly phishing campaigns and reporting
– Annual on-site security awareness training
PULSE Security Review for Office 365
Secure Cloud Resources
– Daily report of foreign mailbox log ins/scans for unsecured critical ports
– Weekly review and analysis of indicators of compromise in Office 365
– Quarterly vulnerability scan
– Annual engineer review of Office 365 security configuration
related pulse services
PULSE Managed Backup & Recovery
When a cyber-attack hits your last line of defense is your backup data. When was your last known backup? Is the data reliable? Do you have a set of backups that are secured off the network? Peters & Associates’ PULSE Managed Backup & Recovery service helps ensure that when disaster strikes, your backups are safe and dependable.
Off-board your IT management to industry experts to keep your business tech secure and optimized so your teams can get back to business initiatives. Contact one of our IT consultants in Chicago to find out what secure, scalable, and optimized solutions are right for you.
SECURITY REVIEW FOR OFFICE 365
ONE TIME PHISHING TEST
VULNERABILITIES SCAN & REPORT