PULSE Alarm Managed SIEM Service
Our PULSE Alarm Managed SIEM Service provides 24×7 security monitoring, alerting, and response for security events on your critical IT infrastructure. Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platforms receive, correlate, and analyze security log information from devices across your network. With our PULSE Alarm Managed SIEM Service, our team reviews and responds to alerts to address any breaches as quickly as possible. Security keeping you up at night? We can help.
PULSE Alarm Managed SIEM Service includes:
- 24×7 Security Monitoring, Alerting, and Response
- Automated event correlation
- Weekly Report Analysis and Feedback
- Quarterly Vulnerability Scans
- Optional Daily Log Review for Regulated Organizations
questions to ask before a breach occurs
To optimize your SIEM solution and complement its capabilities to identify threats, it helps to ask the following within your organization:
- Are we enforcing access policies based on user, device, and location?
- Do we have a tested and functional business continuity plan?
- Do we have an incident response plan that has been tested and works?
- How do we monitor abnormal network traffic, devices and user behavior in our environment?
For more information or to get started with PULSE Alarm, contact Peters & Associates:
related pulse services
PULSE Managed Backup & Recovery
When a cyber-attack hits, your last line of defense is your backup data. When was your last known backup? Is the data reliable? Do you have a set of backups that are secured off the network? Peters & Associates’ PULSE Managed Backup & Recovery service helps ensure that when disaster strikes, your backups are safe and dependable.
Off-board your IT management to industry experts to keep your business tech secure and optimized so your teams can get back to business initiatives. Contact one of our IT consultants in Chicago to find out what secure, scalable, and optimized solutions are right for you.
SECURITY REVIEW FOR OFFICE 365
ONE TIME PHISHING TEST
VULNERABILITIES SCAN & REPORT