security health check for office 365
security health check for Office 365
Securing your information and digital corporate assets is now more important than ever before. You have made an investment in Office 365 and have been leveraging it for quite some time. However, are you taking advantage of the latest features to help your organization become more secure and are you putting the right processes in place to protect you against the latest threats?
Are you making the most of the security features available in Office 365?
top areas to explore
- Secure Identity including the use of Multi-Factor Authentication
- Tenant Settings including administrator and high-risk settings
- Automating Tenant Security including monitoring threats and responding to incidents
- Project kickoff
- Tenant analysis by an Office 365 Engineer
- Report compilation and presentation
- Report on recommended security settings
- Recommendations on how your team can leverage Office 365 security reporting
- Mapping of controls to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Review of future roadmap items and next steps
Take advantage of all of the capabilities you are already paying for!
For more information to get started with Office 365 Health Check, contact Peters & Associates.
Off-board your IT management to industry experts to keep your business tech secure and optimized so your teams can get back to business initiatives. Contact one of our IT consultants in Chicago to find out what secure, scalable, and optimized solutions are right for you.
SECURITY REVIEW FOR OFFICE 365
ONE TIME PHISHING TEST
VULNERABILITIES SCAN & REPORT