office 365 security
security as a service
Let us ensure your security practices are effective!
what does an office 365 security review include?
We have enhanced the security review for Office 365 to better detect threats related to SolarWinds (SUNBURST) breach. Sparrow was created by CISA’s Cloud Forensics team to help detect possible compromised accounts and applications in the Azure/M365 environment. The tool is intended for use by incident responders and focuses on the narrow scope of user and application activity endemic to identity and authentication based attacks seen recently in multiple sectors.
- Upcoming license expiration
- Proper mailbox auditing
- High current utilization of license
- Forwarding settings abnormalities
- Mailboxes enabled for unusual protocols
- Old/unused mailboxes
- Authentication outside of the country
- Indicators of Compromise from SolarWinds (SUNBURST) breach
- When to extend or expand licenses
- What was done after an issue was discovered
- Foreign infiltration into your system
- Suspicious mailbox activity
- Which mailboxes to clean up
- Changes in your system over time
Office 365 Security Review reports assess your system’s security and health, clearly highlighting areas that need immediate attention.
An Office 365 Security Review can also help provide a baseline of security and administrative settings, should you need to revert to a previous configuration. In addition, it validates that mailbox auditing is enabled properly, which is helpful to determine what was done after an issue is discovered.
security as a service
Understand where your organization is most vulnerable, and how bad actors are trying to infiltrate your systems with a Security Review for Office 365
Get Started With an Office 365 Security Review
For more information or to get started with an Office 365 Security Review, contact Peters & Associates:
Off-board your IT management to industry experts to keep your business tech secure and optimized so your teams can get back to business initiatives. Contact one of our IT consultants in Chicago to find out what secure, scalable, and optimized solutions are right for you.
SECURITY REVIEW FOR OFFICE 365
ONE TIME PHISHING TEST
VULNERABILITIES SCAN & REPORT