Chicago MSSP Knocks IT Out of the Park
Well-managed businesses know that managed security services are key to their success.
To do business in Chicago, solid IT security is critical. No business can afford to protect its core functionality and assets by itself. To compete, businesses must have access to both in-depth security intelligence and high-quality managed security services.
Unceasing winds of technology advancement generate waves of new and sophisticated IT attacks. These conditions demand that CIOs and IT directors perform regular upkeep of ever-strengthening defenses. No in-house team can stay in front of the continuous onslaught of critical IT security threats to the organization.
Your IT security doesn’t take a vacation. Neither does your MSSP.
A managed security services provider (MSSP) helps address gaps in business IT systems and relieve internal pressure on the IT department. A good MSSP offers a menu of available services meant to supplement internal IT security resources.
Managed security services include valuable assistance, such as:
- User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA)
- Managed Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware (AV/AM)
- Identity and Access Management (MFA, Conditional Access, Employee Self Service)
- Data / Information Protection services: Data Loss Prevention (DLP), eDiscovery, classification, and lifecycles
- Managed Firewall
- Security Camera Installation and Management
- Patch Management as a Service
- Cyber Security Awareness Training / Testing
Detect / Respond
- 24/7/365 Security Monitoring and Response
- Security Review/Monitoring for Office 365
- SIEM (Security Incident and Event Management)
- Security Assessments including
- Vulnerability Assessments / Remediation
- Dark Web Scans and Monitoring
- Ethical Hacker Penetration Scanning
- Managed Backup and Recovery
- Incident Response / DR Planning
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Security Event Management / Forensics
To read more about IT security best practices or help educate your team about them, read our brief, IT Security Plan for Fast Growing Businesses. It discusses the evolving cybersecurity landscape and lists the four key steps to take for modern IT security.
The Premier Managed Security Services Provider for Chicago
Chicago businesses need enterprise-grade capabilities to protect their growth opportunities. Managed Security Services (MSS) from Peters & Associates put that within reach. Supplement your in-house IT professionals with Peters’ large team of accredited security experts.
Our customer-first approach is strengthened by our commitment to providing you with the most knowledgeable resources in the industry. Our firm maintains the prestigious CompTIA Security Trustmark+ designation as an ITSEC solutions provider. In addition, with a portfolio of 11 Gold and Silver Microsoft recognitions, We have direct access to the people and resources needed to maintain peak productivity.
Peters is a recognized managed security services provider. Customers receive exceptional ROI from a broad range of available IT security solutions
Save time and money.
With constant access to Peters’ team of specialized IT security professionals, customers save internal costs associated with developing skills and maintaining resources.
Focus on the core business.
Your business does not exist to comply with security policies or protect itself. It exists to generate revenue from customer needs. Peters’ managed security services allow customers to focus on their customers, and thus develop their business.
Protect your business and clients.
Protect your business and your customers. Business expansion can expose gaps in IT security, which can jeopardize business and client assets. Managed security services from Peters include proactive security monitoring and reports to build and protect a sustainable growth strategy.