Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider
Microsoft licensing is complex. Without proper management, organizations are at risk of overpaying, paying for features that aren’t being used, violating compliance standards, and security vulnerabilities. As a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, Peters & Associates is an expert at understanding and managing Microsoft licensing. With Peters & Associates you gain:
- Greater visibility to licensing usage
- Ability to add or remove user licenses anytime through our customer service team or self-service portal
- 24×7 Support from your local Peters & Associates team
- Access to escalate Microsoft support through Peters & Associates Premier / Support for Partners agreement
- Regular licensing review workshops to get the most out of your licensing investment
- Regular security reviews for indicators of compromise and vulnerabilities
why is licensing with peters better?
|Billing cycle||Monthly or annually||Annually|
|Adding licenses||Any time; payment next month||Any time; payment at anniversary|
|Reducing licenses||Any time; no penalty||Annually; 500 user minimum|
|Price protection||12 months||3 years|
|Use rights||Limited; no customization||Full use rights; customizable terms|
streamlining license management
As the above examples demonstrate, companies need a better way to manage licenses, and working with a managed service provider like Peters & Associates can help. We can conduct a comprehensive review of your licenses, identify risks and opportunities, and help you manage your licenses throughout product lifecycles.
Specifically, Peters & Associates can help you:
- Identify the licenses you have and who’s using them.
- Analyze how to get better use out of your licenses and plan options, e.g., by assigning unused licenses to more employees who would benefit from access to certain applications or by switching to a plan with fewer licenses.
- Improve security and compliance through stronger licensing oversight.
Schedule a free license review workshop today!
Off-board your IT management to industry experts to keep your business tech secure and optimized so your teams can get back to business initiatives. Contact one of our IT consultants in Chicago to find out what secure, scalable, and optimized solutions are right for you.
SECURITY REVIEW FOR OFFICE 365
ONE TIME PHISHING TEST
VULNERABILITIES SCAN & REPORT