- This event has passed.
Office Hours: Remote Access Community Challenges
March 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), working remotely will provide new challenges. Our goal is to make our team more accessible, so beginning on March 16th we are hosting an open office hour each and every day from 12-1 CT. These open office hours will run for at least two weeks.
There is no agenda. No question is too small. No task is too big to discuss. Bring a topic, pick our collective brain, and don’t be afraid to ask “How do I?”.
Here are a few ideas:
- What is the best and quickest way for my users to collaborate remotely?
- How do I handle telephony for my remote workers?
- How do we ensure security?
- What are my technology options? VPN? Citrix? Other remote tools?
- Can users be supported effectively remotely?
- What new considerations do we need to make now that my workforce is remote?
Who you’ll get to chat with:
Field experts including Project Managers, Engineers, technicians, management.
Here’s the info:
+1 630-589-3393 United States, Aurora (Toll)
Conference ID: 861 860 818#