2018 Winter Security Summit
February 14 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm CST
Securing the Future of Work
Featuring Keynote Speaker Kurt Roemer, Chief Security Strategist of Citrix Systems
As people and data move out of traditional offices and increasingly into temporary locations, computing platforms and networks, how will security and privacy be assured? Today’s security technologies have failed to scale to the proportions of cloud, mobile and IoT (Internet of Things) as the threat landscape continues to expand and digital business demands parity of threats and countermeasures.
What are the options for integrating security into the fabric of workplace transformation and what questions should we ask as new services are instituted?
This highly-interactive session will explore the following core topics on our journey to Securing the Future of Work:
• How our notion of work and collaboration are changing – and how security is being challenged
• Organizational barriers and facilitators in adapting to the evolving threat landscape
• How the bastions of physical security and positive control morph into mobile enclaves and are IoT enhanced
• Why cloud, mobile, and IoT are not the enemies of security and can help manage highly distributed security events
• The transformation of our notions of security and privacy, led by highly-automated Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning
Your hosts have extensive experience and proven success assisting clients with their technology needs, and we can show you how to strengthen your security regardless of where your infrastructure resides. Join us to see how we have tackled the challenge of security across a diverse landscape. Security is everyone’s concern – we’re confident you’ll find this session invaluable.
If you encounter any issues with registration or have questions, please email email@example.com.