These days, organizations are forced to navigate uncertain waters, resources are stretched as thin as ever, and workers are adapting to new work styles. Through it all, Peters & Associates wants you to know that we have your back.
On July 8th, we’ll be kicking off a 6-part, 30-minute webinar series focused on how our managed services team provides essential services to help our clients shoulder the load of IT management. Every two weeks we’ll be sharing solutions for supporting, managing, and securing your IT environment – whether workers are back in the office or working from home.
Plus, as a thank you to our customers, we’ll be awarding a $25 gift card to any organization that attends our webinar and joins a 1-on-1 follow up call to have a more in-depth conversation.
In addition to our webinar series, we’ll be sharing blog posts with webinar recordings, short videos on our services, and other resources for you to learn and share.
Check out the full webinar schedule below. Register here today!
- Essential Services: Patch Management – Wednesday, July 8th at 11:00 AM
- Many IT teams are spread thin as they try to support remote workers. Amidst these new pressures, it’s still important to handle regular security maintenance – like applying security patches. On this webinar we’ll discuss the importance of implementing a patching process, installing patches quickly, and how Peters & Associates can help.
- Essential Services: Endpoint Security – Wednesday, July 22nd at 11:00 AM
- As our workforces are more dispersed than ever, it’s important that our workstations are protected no matter where they are. Join us to learn how we secure our workstations at Peters & Associates and provide our customers with peace of mind.
- Essential Services: Backup & Recovery – Wednesday, August 5th at 11:00 AM
- Reliable backups are critical to responding to a cyber security attack. Organizations need to ensure that their backups jobs are successful, that data can be quickly recovered, and that data is secured for greater resiliency. In this webinar, we’ll cover guidance for a secure backup strategy and review how Peters & Associates protects our clients.
- Essential Services: Securing Office 365 – Wednesday, August 19th at 11:00 AM
- Business email compromise is as prominent as ever and organizations are finding that securing Office 365 requires a different set of tools. In this webinar, we’ll review our custom-developed solution for detecting indicators of compromise in Office 365 and addressing threats before they can be exploited.
- Essential Services: Security Awareness Training – Wednesday, September 2nd at 11:00 AM
- Your first line of defense in cyber security is your users and the decisions they make about clicking on links or opening attachments. Meanwhile more organizations rely on the power of Office 365 to enable their remote workers; on-boarding and training users in a primarily remote environment comes with its own set of challenges. Join us to learn how we educate our employees on cyber security, our growing productivity toolset, and the services that we provide our clients.
- Essential Services: Security Monitoring with a SIEM – Wednesday, September 9th at 11:00 AM
- As security incidents are on the rise and many organizations hastily implemented remote work strategies, detecting suspicious activity has never been more important. Join this webinar to learn how our security monitoring and managed SIEM service provides early detection and response for security incidents.
Sounds like something you may be interested in? Register here!