Peters & Associates’ This Month in Microsoft Teams webinar series is designed to explore all that Microsoft Teams has to offer in monthly installments. As Peters’s very own Teams expert, I will highlight core functionality and discuss new features that can help your organization meet, communicate, and collaborate. Each webinar is recorded, and the recap is posted to our blog.
Our focus this month is the integration between Teams and Outlook. This session will discuss how Teams and Outlook work together to allow you work in the application you are more comfortable with. The topics I will cover are:
- Setting Outlook so all meetings are online (Teams Meetings)
- Drag & drop attachments from Outlook to Teams
- Meetings, Tasks & Out of Office in sync (Set your Out of Office from Teams)
- Check mail within Teams
- Share between Outlook & Teams
- Set Teams meeting options from Outlook
- Mail & Meeting to a Team (Using Teams groups in Outlook)
- View channel calendar in Outlook
Download the slide deck here.
Watch the full recording here.
You can catch the short snippet here: