Peters & Associates’ This Month in Microsoft Teams webinar series is designed to explore all that Microsoft Teams has to offer in monthly installments. As Peters’s very own Teams expert, I will highlight core functionality and discuss new features that can help your organization meet, communicate, and collaborate. Each webinar is recorded, and the recap is posted to our blog.
In our August This Month in Microsoft Teams webinar we focused on new features added to Teams in July of 2021.
The topics I covered are:
- Search for meeting (Using meeting transcription)
- Lock a meeting (To prevent anyone else from joining)
- Auto Record (Recording starts when meeting starts)
- Paging on Video Gallery (For meetings with a lot of participants)
- Organization-wide background (Using the admin console)
- Call health (Real time monitoring of your Teams connection)
- Attendance Dashboard (Post meeting attendance information)
- Lower all raised hands
- Opening Office files (With Teams, Browser, or the Desktop app)
- Safe Links Protection for Microsoft Team (Expanding Safe Links to Teams)
Download the slide deck here.
Watch the full recording here & the short snippet below: