We are here for you –
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), working remotely will provide new challenges for many organizations. Our goal is to make our team more accessible, so we are hosting an open office hour each and every day from 12-1.
There is no agenda. No question is too small. No task is too big to discuss. Bring a topic, pick our collective brain, and don’t be afraid to ask “How do I?”.
Here are a few ideas:
- What is the best and quickest way for my users to collaborate remotely?
- How do I handle telephony for my remote workers?
- How do we ensure security?
- What are my technology options? VPN? Citrix? Other remote tools?
- Can users be supported effectively remotely?
- What new considerations do we need to make now that my workforce is remote?
Who you’ll get to chat with:
Field experts including Project Managers, Engineers, technicians, and management.
Every Day from 12pm – 1pm ct starting March 16th
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
+1 630-589-3393 United States, Aurora (Toll)
Conference ID: 861 860 818#