IT Security Solutions
A security breach in your organization.
Our Defense in Depth strategy is the key to securing your data.
It’s not a matter of if or when – it’s probably already happened.
There’s no single way to protect everything. But there is a way to limit your exposure and risk.
Defense in Depth
Classify your data. Identify the “crown jewels” of your business – these might be things like your recipes, source code, intellectual property, or customer data.
Secure the platform. Ensure that the places your critical data lives are protected.
Secure the edge. The devices you use have to balance security and useability in a way that keeps your team working while protecting your assets.
Assume you are or will be breached. Plan for it, train for it, educate your team, and put appropriate policies in place.
Why Defense in Depth?
In today’s environment, you have to assume the devices connecting to your network are already compromised. The human being using those devices is the new “edge” of your security perimeter. If their identify is compromised, your data is at risk.
We can help you architect a unified, comprehensive and proactive strategy to keep you ahead of the game. Leverage our security team at Peters & Associates to optimize your IT Security and Operations so your employees can focus on your organization’s value-add business initiatives.
Are you in need of a complete, reliable cyber security solution ASAP?
Are you seeking to increase cyber security and reduce your data risk?
Are you required to show specific network security certifications to potential customers in order to work with them?
Will you save money on insurance premiums with improved network security?
Your Trusted Provider of Cyber Security Solutions: Peters & Associates
Peters & Associates’ IT and network solutions will protect your networks, digital assets and data.
Protect and safeguard the critical digital assets of your organization from hackers, competitors, and unauthorized employees. Keep your network, customer data and any sensitive information safe. A network security audit now will save potentially millions later, while protecting the health of your organization.
Peters & Associates Security Solutions has the following core services:
24×7 Support with 4 Tier Escalation
- Level 1 — Consultants
- Level 2 — Senior Consultants
- Level 3 — Engineers, Developers
- Level 4 — Vendor Support
Service Level Agreements
- Standard or customized service level agreements
Security Device Monitoring
- Network devices including switches, routers, wireless LAN
- Security devices (Firewalls, Network IPS, Web/Email, Gateways, Malware Protection, Vulnerability Scanners)
- Servers including Windows, Linux, AIX, HP UX
- Infrastructure services including DNS, DHCP, DFS, AAA, Domain Controllers, VoIP
- User-facing applications including web servers, app servers, mail, databases
- Storage devices including NetApp, EMC, Isilon, Nutanix, Data Domain
- Cloud apps including AWS, Box.com, Okta, Salesforce.com
- Cloud infrastructure including AWS
- Environmental devices including UPS, HVAC, Device Hardware
- Virtualization infrastructure including VMware ESX, Microsoft HyperV
- Unified NOC and SOC analytics
- Notification and incident management
- Event correlation
- Base-lining and statistical anomaly detection
- Real-time configuration change monitoring
- Network device configuration backups & audit control
- Dynamic user identity mapping
- External threat intelligence
- Custom log parsing
- 60 days of data storage for alerts
- Compliance reporting for PCI, DSS, HIPPA, SOX, NERC, FISMA, ISO, GLBA, GPG13, and SANS Critical Controls
VM Data Security – Your Cloud Environment
Secure your data with VM-Level protection for private data to various environments in your cloud services.
- Patching monitoring
- Log & event management
- Managed malware protection
- File integrity monitoring
- External Vulnerability Scans
VM Data Security – Our Cloud Environment
Secure your data with VM-Level protection for private data in our Private Cloud.
- Hypervisor firewall
- Anti-malware protection
- OS file integrity monitoring
- Hardened operating system
- Patching management
- Log management & SIEM
- Managed malware protection
- File integrity monitoring
- Vulnerability scans
Server Patch Management
- Scheduled deployment of Microsoft security patches/hotfixes
User Entity Behavior Analytics
User Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) continuously learns from the behavior of organizational entities (users, devices and resources) and adjusts itself to reflect the changes in your rapidly evolving enterprise. As attacker tactics get more sophisticated, UEBA helps you adapt to the changing nature of cyber security attacks with continuously learning behavioral analytics.
- Detection and alerting of user behavior anomalies
- Provide entity level behavioral monitoring for a specific environment, re: SharePoint, to report anomalous behavior and trends
External or Internal Vulnerability Scan
- Using port scanning technologies to determine vulnerabilities on up to 12 externally-facing IP addresses on devices such as firewalls, routers, web hosts, and servers
- Detection of patch and/or configuration issues
- Provide an interpretation of the data, including recommendations for remediation of findings
Information Security Education & Training
Comprehensive training courses for security awareness training with specific modules for FFIEC, PCI, and HIPPA. The training catalog includes but is not limited to:
- Intro security awareness training
- Strong passwords
- Handling sensitive information securely
- Mobile data security
- Basics of credit card security
- PCI compliance simplified
- Financial institution physical security
- GLBA compliance course
- PCI simplified
- CEO fraud
Social Engineering Evaluation
Social engineering is an attack vector that relies heavily on human interaction and often involves tricking people into breaking normal security procedures.
- Email and/or phone phishing campaign targeting a select number of employees
Security Advisory Services
- Evaluate current procedures / identify efficiencies and recommend improvements
- Provide guidance on future security strategies
- Assist in the preparation of budgetary numbers / spend analysis
- Identify gaps in security strategy / product set
- Assist in evaluating current issues/incidents and provide guidance on remediation
- Maintain documentation of the current state of the Information Security Program / provide summaries to executive management
- Perform duties where a skillset may be lacking (e.g. vendor management)
Additional IT security solutions include but are not limited to:
- Identity access management (gap assessment)
- Disaster recovery / business continuity planning
- IT risk assessment
- Incident response plan & management
- Vendor management (gap assessment)
- Patch management program
- Cyber security assessment
- Data classification
How safe is your data? Don’t risk your organization, your customers, and your job.
Protect all of it. Now. Contact us for a cyber security audit and secure network assessment.
Solution in action
Learn how a Fortune 1000 company enabled their C-level executives’ ability to make better business decisions using visualizations and analytics…